User Conduct and Obligations
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable.
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others.
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements.
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks.
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication.
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages.
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses.
- sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
- redistribute any content provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method.
- intentionally alter the format in which data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data and By uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting through or to our website any content, you grant to us, our successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, non-revocable licence to use or distribute such content in any manner.
- has a security classification above “Unclassified” or international/national equivalent.
- has a releasability marking above “Releasable to Internet/Public” without being restricted to registered users of this website.
- Share, disclose, or distribute your login credentials for this website.
Indemnification by User
Third party web sites, content